| || |
- I'm at an age where I realise that there's more to life than partying and indulging in activities with a high risk of ending your life.
Life is all too short, and it's depressing to think that when you die you will have seen only a miniscule number of the world's gorgeous and horny women, and only a minute fraction of the stunning scenery that the world has to offer. It hardly seems fair.
I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of living art. While the magnificent scenery of the world is awe inspiring, nothing compares to the sight of a gorgeous woman. Your pulse races, you can hardly breathe, you feel totally devastated that she's not with you, a quiet moan springs to your lips and the longing you feel is tangible and crushing. Absolutely uplifting, and at the same time, totally depressing.
But if you can't be with them and share their charms, at least you can feast your eyes and dream. I often wonder about the multitude of illnesses and conditions that can affect us, and I think that the most devastating by far, must be blindness.
How the religious nuts of the world, and the prudes and puritans can get so upset at the sight of a nude female body is beyond me. All I can say is, "get a life!", and thank whatever god you believe in for Fotki, and the great people who share their lives, dreams and photos on it.
Virtually all of the private albums in here are web shots - albeit extremely good quality, and very diverse in their subject - should be something for almost every person who loves sex.
- General Information
- Thursday, June 9, 2005
- I'm here for:
- Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Light (social) drinker
- Body type:
- Some extra baggage
- Taller than average
- $150,000 - $250,000
- Interests & Personality
- computers, the internet, sex, sex and more sex, did I mention sex, XXX photos and movies.
- Australian Rules Football
- 60s - 90s, Country and Western, Pop, Folk, Rock 'n Roll - Favs: Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Andrea Bocelli, Dire Straits, John Farnham, Neil Diamond, Eagles - Current favourite song: Whisky Lullaby by Brad Paisly and Alison Krause - great vocals and powerful and emotive lyrics.
- Action, Horror, Comedy - Favs: Star Wars series, Lord of the Rings series, Alien, Blazing Saddles
- Not much - prefer National Geographic and Discovery channel.
- My Dad, JFK, members of the Armed Forces and Emergency services who risk their lives for the rest of the community, the 'real' people who despite overwhelming odds, problems and disasters, manage to raise their families as best they can, generally in spite of mindless public service bureaucracy, government ineptness & total apathy and social stigma. It always amazes me at how we pour adulation on our sports stars, movie stars, rock stars etc - considering these people to be heroes - hell, most of them aren't worthy of being role models, and the only thing they are contributing to is their own ego and bank account. The people who really deserve hero status are the members of our society who contribute positively despite problems that would crush most people, eg the blind, amputees, quadriplegics. Many of these people not only overcome their disabilities, they manage to perform tasks that most able-bodied people can only dream of - these people are real heroes.
- Fiction adventure and science fiction. Favourite author Wilbur Smith
- Promoted Premium users:
- Costume Photos